lunes, 10 de noviembre de 2014

Spend time in a Seattle Neighborhood


The last weekend my team and I went to Ballard so if you want to go there you have to take the 44 bus which passes for 45 st.
We went to a nice market called Farmer's Market which is opened on Sunday from 10 am to 3 pm.There are some expensive and exclusive stores but I think it is worthy.Overall because there are stand with many organic products to buy which have a high quality such as fruits,vegetables,desserts and others stuff.
What draw my attention was the Ballard has a sister city in Norway and another thing what I liked the most was that this place had musicians who were playing guitar and a kind of drums made of buckets! And let me tell you that they played very well.
Finally, Ballard is one of the best neighbourhood to spend time overall on sunday and it has a familiar atmosphere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario